Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Preface of About Hinduism

This is the first time I am going to blog about something which is not technical. I have read many books on hinduism and gatthered information about our Hinduism. I want to share all the concepts and the reality of Hinduism to the world.

My beleive that each and every religion in the world is same just the paths are diffrent but the ultimate destination is the same.

Every religion beleives that there is some super natural poer which is controlling the world. Now this super natural power "GOD" has been described in different religions differently. In the same way the HINDU's also beleive that the "GOD" exists and he take new reincarnation time to time to controll the world and to make us aware that what ever we are doing here is observed by someone.

Hinduism beleives that "NAR SEVA NARAYANA SEVA" means the service of GOD's creatures is his actual worship.

Every worship in Hindu Dharma starts with the worship of Lord Ganesh sone of Lord Shive and Goddess Parvati.
So I would also start my blogging about hinduism with his worship :

Hindi : "वक्रतुंड महाकाय सूर्यकोटि समप्रभा निर्विघ्नं कुर्मे देव सर्वकर्येशु सर्वदा "

"Vakratunda Mahakaaya
Suryakoti Samaprabha
Nirvighnam Kuru mey Deva
Sarva Kaaryeshu Sarvada"

Meaning: The Lord With curved trunk and mighty body (Lord Ganesha), who has the magnificance of Millions of Suns. I pray to you lord to make me overcome all the obstacles in all the actions that I intend to perform. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have tried to put all valid information here but there me some chances of error. If you find something which is not correct or misunderstood thanks to leave a comment.
I would correct the same as soon as possible.